Thursday, March 31, 2005

Du'aas for All Occasions


DU'AAS FOR ALL OCCASIONS
******************************
When Beginning any Work:
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
In the name of Allah, Most Kind, Most Merciful
Before Going to Sleep:
Allaahumma bi-Ismika Amuwtu Wa Ahyaa
O Allah, With Your name do I live and Die
On Awakening:
Alhamdu lillaahil lladhiy Ahyaanaa Ba-`ada maa
Amaatanaa Wa Ilayhin Nushuwr
Praise be to Allah who gave us life after giving us death
and to Him is our raising up (on the last day)
Before Entering the Toilet with Left Foot:
Allaahumma Inniy A'oodhu Bika minal Khubuth Wa Khabaa-ith
O Allah, I seek Your Protection from the male and female devil
After Leaving the Toilet with Right foot:
Ghufraanaka.
Alhamdulillahil lladhiy adh-haba `annil Adhaa Wa `aafaaniy
I Seek Your Pardon. Praise be to Allah who removed
from me discomfort and gave me relief.
Before Meals:
Bismillaahi Wa `Alaa Barkatil llaah
In the name of Allah and upon the blessings of Allah.
After Having Had Meals:
Alhamdulillaahil lladhiy at-`amanaa wa saqaanaa
wa ja-`alanaa minal muslimeen
Praise be to Allah Who gave us food and drink and
made us from among the Muslims
When Eating Elsewhere:
Allaahumma Baaik lahum feemaa razaqtahum
Wa-ghfir lahum Wa-rhamhum
O Allah, bless them in what You have provided them with
and forgive them and have mercy upon them
When Breaking Fast:
Allaahumma laka Sumtu Wa Bika Aamantu
Wa `Alaa Rizqika Aftartu
O Allah, I have fasted for You and in You have I believed
and with Your provision do I break my fast.
**************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home